5 - BVT (8-3) vs 2 - ONE (9-2) - ONE leads the series 10-5
* While these two hail locally from Stilwell, and Olathe, both have seen each other often since 2000 to 2019. Of the 15 times they have met, most of their games have come after weeks-8 and 9 respectively. The Tigers will have a tough task to take on and stop Arland Bruce IV with is dominance this year from game to game played. Should the Tigers win this will be their first trip back to the 6A State Title game since the 2016 season under RIP Eric Driskell. For the Eagles, their last trip dates back to the 2009
1 - DER (11-0) vs 3 - TOP (10-1) - DER leads the series 2-0
* Prior to the 2015 season, these two schools had never met. Now for the third time in as many seasons, the Trojans will have an opportunity to knock off the heavily favored Panthers of Derby. While the Panthers have won the previous two games agains the Trojans, this could be a game that goes down to the final possession of play. Who will win? This should be a fantastic game to see.
4 - MVJ (8-3) vs 2 - STA (10-0) - STA leads the series 9-4
* These two EKL foes are no strangers to great battles on the gridiron. While the Saints do lead the series, the Joel Applebee led Jaguars have been a thorn in the side of the Saints Football program since the beginning of this decade. Randy Dreiiling's Saints have lost a handful of big games to the Jaguars late in post-season play in his tenure. This game will be great to watch on the field of play as the Saints will host the Jaguars for the third time in post-season play.
1 - WNW (11-0) vs 3 - MZE (10-1) - WNW leads the series 4-3
* In seven prior meetings, the Grizzlies and Eagles will have the opportunity to meet again. Both Gary Guzman's and Steve Martin's post-season tenure will tell a lot about how this game will be played. Both Coaches have very good talent along their respective offensive, and defensive starters. For the Grizzlies, their defense has been one of the best all season long in the 6A west. This game too, will come down to the final stretches unless one can pull away. The Eagles have a to face some adversity from the start to get on the board quick, and to keep the ball away from the Grizzlies offense which has averaged 52 ppg.
4 - BMS (9-2) vs. 2 - PAO (11-0) - BMS leads the series 2-0
* Who has the upper hand? Roeland Park or the City of Paola? While this will be their third meeting all-time, the Panthers have previously met Tim Grunhard (2009), and Jon Holmes (2015) one time. In those two previous meetings, both led to a Stags Football Title, then a few more were added soon after. Can the Panthers upset the Stags? As this decade of play is down to its final couple of weeks, the Panthers and Stags have both had incredible records to be proud of. For the Stags, this will require some hard work on the road to make things happen on the scoreboard.